Where magical family holiday moments create lifelong family memories, Paradise Resort is a heaven for kids and a paradise for parents. With 4 star facilities including themed Z4K (Zone 4 Kids club), Z4K Water Park, lagoon pool, spa, Planet Chill Ice Skating Rink, restaurants and bar, the whole family will find their perfect holiday haven. For Gold Coast family accommodation close to beaches and theme parks, where the kids will feel welcome, Paradise Resort Gold Coast is the perfect family getaway.Our Gold Coast day trip planning tool makes visiting Paradise Resort Gold Coast and other Gold Coast attractions simple, and helps you make a travel plan personal to you.
350 well appointed rooms
Zone 4 Kids Water Park
Zone 4 Kids Club
Planet Chill Ice Skating Rink
Poolside Cafe & Bar
Giant Chess Board
Daily Activity Program
PARADISE RESORT FACEBOOK HOUSE RULES
We respect your right to express your thoughts and opinions and encourage constructive feedback and conversation within our fan group. However, we do have a few simple house rules that we ask our fans to comply with or your comments and posts may be removed and/or we may block you from posting on Paradise Resort Gold Coast Facebook page.
While we moderate this site, we do hope and believe our Paradise Resort Gold Coast Facebook fans will be respectful and mindful of their comments to each other’s opinions, even when you disagree.
If you want to make sure you play within the goal posts, here are our house rules.
1. Be a nice person. We are a family resort so please keep your language clean. Do not include content, image or links to things which could be viewed as obscene, offensive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, overtly sexual, discriminatory or hateful to another person or organisation - including us, our team, our partners, competitors and other people or organisations.
2. This is a spam free zone. So no repeat posts, unsolicited ads or links to third party websites.
3. While we would like to support every good cause and charity, we find it difficult to be able to endorse/verify all the links posted to our wall to worthwhile causes. Therefore, we are sorry to say that these posts will be removed unless they are directly linked to us and that we can verify them.
4. Please don’t post any of your own or anyone else’s personal information. We will never request your personal information on a public post and request that you do not supply your private information in this forum. You may supply us with your private information in a message if it is required.
5. If you post photos to the Paradise Resort Gold Coast Facebook page you are granting Merrime Pty Ltd trading as Paradise Resort Gold Coast (ABN: 78 561 919 029) a license to publicly display, reproduce, modify including without limitation in any online media format and through any social media channel or page. Paradise Resort Gold Coast does not claim ownership of these photos. You can revoke this license at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and advising us that you no longer want us to use your photo.
Paradise Resort Gold Coast is all about fun, happiness and creating family memories, so please, start sharing and interacting with us and fellow fans. Make a post, post your holiday photos, add comments, get involved and become part of the Paradise Resort Gold Coast Facebook page.
Paradise Resort Gold Coast Reviews
Stayed here with my 2 kids for 1 night. I’m from the Gold Coast but haven’t ever been here before. They had a flash sale and was $130 a night so thought we would give it a go. Rooms are VERY old and V... more »
Our fifth year now and I love it each year. So perfect for the children, we just love it. So what if the rooms are a little tired, it adds to the holiday feel. They are clean and most of the staff are... more »
Excellent place to visit as a family. Rooms clean, tidy with plenty of room to move. Pool area and water park awesome, lots of fun. Food quite expensive however. Portions are good but you can save a lot of money eating elsewhere. Close to everything, heaps for the kids to do. Recommended.
This place is heaven for kids. I have never seen a place like this. The amount of water fun and activities for kids are endless and amazing. Let's just say if you are after a quiet weekend away then this place is not for you, it is filled with a hundred kids running around having the time of their lives. If you have kids this is the only place to come, they will have tons and tons of fun. Parents can sit back and just watch. Very highly recommended!
Plan your trip to Gold Coast
Get a personalised planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customise itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best activities
and find special offers
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Side trips from Gold Coast
View all >
Hidden gems in Gold Coast
Nature in Gold Coast
Plans in Gold Coast by other users
9 days in Brisbane & Gold Coast BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA September, kids, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, shopping, slow & easy, popular sights PREFERENCES: September, kids, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Slow & easy 15 days in Adelaide & Gold Coast BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA July, popular sights PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 10 days in Sydney, Gold Coast & Melbourne BY A USER FROM INDIA September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 8 days in Gold Coast & Brisbane BY A USER FROM SINGAPORE November, relaxing, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: November, relaxing, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 17 days in Australia BY A USER FROM INDIA September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 8 days in Gold Coast BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND August, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium