Trip Planner: Australia / Western Australia / Margaret River Region / Metricup / Margaret River Dairy Company
GENERAL INFORMATIONChoose to start, finish, or center your holiday on a trip to Margaret River Dairy Company by using our Metricup trip planner.
Please read the following rules of engagement before posting. They are designed to ensure the Margaret River Dairy Company (MRDC) Facebook Page remains professional, vibrant, and useful for all community members.
We encourage you to leave comments, upload photos and videos, and welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback.
If you have a question or complaint please contact us at: email@example.com
We encourage the expression of opinions and open discussions on the MRDC Facebook Page. Please note that it is a family friendly forum, so please post respectfully.
Although we regularly moderate our Facebook Page, members are encouraged to assist us by following the House Rules and flagging inappropriate content. Please send us a direct message via our Facebook Page to inform us of any content you feel is inappropriate or in breach of the House Rules.
MRDC reserves the right to remove any posts that do not adhere to our House Rules and to block anyone who violates them. A post may be removed if it:
1. Is abusive, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates any legal right (including the right to privacy) of any individual and/or organisation;
2. Is graphic, obscene, explicit, indecent, profane or political;
3. Defames any person and/or organization;
4. Attempts to defraud any person and/or organisation;
5. Contains hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, political and/or any religious belief;
6. Contains infringing, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful material, or suggests or encourages illegal activity of any kind;
7. Constitutes trolling and/or a deliberate disruption of discussion;
8. Violates any intellectual property right - copyrighted or trademarked. All materials uploaded onto our page must have full permission of all subjects, authors or owners of the subject and the image before uploading;
9. Contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's applications or computer.
10. Solicits or Advertises promotions of products and services (even if free);
11. Advertises job vacancies or promotes recruitment campaigns;
12. Advertises applicant availability. You cannot post resumes/applications or self-promote one’s availability for positions;
13. Constitutes spam (in the opinion of MRCD) or any multiple or repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users. Spam also includes posting commercial and/or political comments in unrelated discussions;
14. Link bait (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own online destination) without the express permission of the page owner;
15. Anything else we deem as inappropriate.
Please note that any user content (comments, visuals, videos) and any other type of material posted by community members on our Facebook Page does not necessarily represent the opinions of MRDC, its employees or affiliates.
We do not endorse any opinions expressed by users, nor accept responsibility or liability for the comments, statements or claims of users on our Page.
Thank you for observing these House Rules. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Margaret River Dairy Company Reviews
We popped into the Margaret River Dairy Company as we were staying at the Holiday park next door. The place was surprisingly small, with only a few tables to sit at inside. A wide range of cheeses to ... more »
The most wonderful service, young lady went above and beyond to help us out and the fantastic range of cheeses, relishes and bits and pieces are excellent- taste exceeds all expectations. more »
Have not been there yet. I am very passionate about my work. Awesome to see free cheese tasting. Decorative cheese platters would be the go. Cracker biscuits, olives, parsley, and bread is the go.
Excellent quality & service but reflected in the prices. Not cheap but you get what you for. Lovely taste!
Plan your trip to Metricup
Get a personalised planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customise itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best activities
and find special offers
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Metricup
Plans to Margaret River Dairy Company by other users
58 days in Australia BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA December, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping, wildlife, slow & easy, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: December, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Slow & easy 8 days in Dunsborough BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA September, outdoors, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: September, outdoors, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 32 days in Margaret River Region BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA August, historic sites, shopping, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, historic sites, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 9 days in Busselton BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA August, kids, shopping, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: August, kids, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 43 days in Northcliffe BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA July, popular sights PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 10 days in Margaret River BY A USER FROM SINGAPORE May, relaxing, shopping, wildlife, slow & easy, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: May, relaxing, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Slow & easy