Harbourside Shopping Centre, Sydney
Harbourside Shopping Centre has award winning restaurants, amazing harbour and city skyline views, latest fashion boutiques, bars, and bowling....What more do you need? Stores open 10am - 9pm DAILY Restaurants & Bars open till late.Put Harbourside Shopping Centre at the forefront of your travel plans using our Sydney travel route builder .
Harbourside Shopping Centre House Rules
Harbourside’s Facebook page is here to provide a place for our shoppers to receive information on centre events, exclusive deals and share opinions and tips about our shopping centre. In an effort to establish a forum where all our fans feel comfortable sharing their opinions and stories of our centre we have developed some basic guidelines to keep in mind as you interact on our Facebook page.
• Our Facebook page is an open forum for our Fans to discuss fashion, shopping and other local centre & community related topics.
• It is Mirvac Group’s policy that any comment or wall post that features swearing, bullying, personal attacks (on authors, moderators, other users or any individual), contains a political agenda, are offensive, defamatory, disrespectful of or misleading to other fans will not be tolerated and will be removed as soon as possible. We will also remove any content that may put us (or you) in legal jeopardy. This includes potentially defamatory comments, material or links posted in potential breach of copyright and includes offensive profile pictures that contain profanities or indecent imagery.
• Please avoid posting any personal information on our Facebook page including your email address, phone number, mailing address or other personal information about yourself.
• Please avoid posting any false or misleading information about our centre or our retailers.
• Please avoid posting any messages that serve as advertisements or self-promotion. Any links, images, or messages posted to our Facebook page which promotes yourself or a business will be removed.
• This Facebook Page will be monitored regularly, but we cannot guarantee responses to all posts or questions. The Facebook Page administrator will endeavour to respond to comments/questions where relevant only during business hours.
• If you have a question, comment, compliment or complaint about your in centre experiences please feel free to contact us here on our Facebook page and let us know about it. If you have a customer service concern, we also ask that you contact our customer service team on 02 9080 8866 or via
email@example.com so that we can promptly get your issue resolved. Every contact will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
• Please note that we do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared by other Facebook users. For any content that you submit, you give Harbourside Shopping Centre a license to use, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, sell or distribute such content you post, without further approval by you or compensation by Harbourside Shopping Centre or Mirvac Group Pty Ltd.
• Facebook also has its own rules of conduct and we ask you to familiarise yourself with these and play by these rules too when posting or sharing content.
• Using or accessing this page indicates your acceptance of these House Rules, as well as Facebook's Terms of Service.
Harbourside Shopping Centre Reviews
Habourside Centre has everything you might need in one area. So many shops available including souvenir shops too. A wide range of places to eat there too. Also had fun at the bowling centre on the to... more »
Das in Darling Harbour gelegene Harbourside Shoppingcenter in der Nähe eines Geschäftsviertels hat neben einigen Geschäften und einem Foodcourt im Untergeschoss viele Terrassenrestaurants sowie Bars a... more »Located in Darling Harbour, close to a business district, The Harbourside Shopping Centre has many terrace restaurants and bars on the promenade. Especially in the evening, the illuminated location invites visitors to a meal with a view of the small harbour. During the day you can take advantage of the surrounding leisure activities such as the Wilf Life Zoo, the Sealife Aquarium or the National Maritim Museum. The mall is open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. This is best reached by ferry, e.g. from the ferry terminal "Circular Quay".
The very hard to find a quality food in any of restaurants.This shopping centre is actually better than I expected. Tons of things to do. However a bit more expensive and if you are going to do anything then you need to pay. You can go to enjoy a nice walk otherwise but expect to shell out a bit of cash to have some fun. Location is great otherwise and I'd highly recommend it.Very pleasant location with access to a bridge accross the bay.
A mix of well known shops as well as some boutique tourist shops. Reasonable restaurants and a good food court, with a variety of cuisines. Expect to pay a bit more for some things as it's a hotspot, it also has the cheap and cheerful. It is starting to look a bit dated, but it's a nice place to visit when around Darling Harbour.
Plan your trip to Sydney
Get a personalised planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customise itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best activities
and find special offers
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
View all >
Hidden gems in Sydney
Parks in Sydney
Side trips from Sydney
Nearby attractions in Sydney
Duration: 1h 30min
Plans to Harbourside Shopping Centre by other users
2 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 2 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 59 days in Australia BY A USER FROM PHILIPPINES August, culture, historic sites, museums, shopping, extra slow, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, culture, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Extra slow 9 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA July, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 9 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM MALAYSIA July, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 5 days in Sydney BY A USER FROM INDONESIA May, popular sights PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium